ZOMBIE KIDZ EVOLUTION
Zombies have invaded your school! Everyone else is running away, so you’ll have to be the one to beat back these creatures!
Can you lock all four doors before the zombies take over?
HOW TO PLAY
Depending on player count, you’ll need to either play the ‘day’ or ‘night’ version of the school.
On your turn, you complete the following actions in order:
- Roll the zombie die, then place the first zombie in the line in the room of the same colour as the die. If the result is “white”, good news! No zombie will enter the school!
- Move your hero to an adjacent space or leave them where they are.
- Eliminate the zombies on the space in which your hero is located.
- If your hero is located on the same entryway as another hero, high-five the other player then place a lock on that entryway.
You can kick out up to 2 zombies per turn, but watch out, once 3 zombie enter a room, you’re barred! To win, you’ll need to lock all the doors. If there are no zombies in the reserve, this means the zombies have taken over the school and you have lost. After each game, give yourself a sticker on the tracker!
Bonus! Zombie Kidz Evolution is the first legacy-style game for kids, the more you play, the more the game transforms! Complete special missions to unlock new features. In time, you’ll gain new powers, but be careful, the zombies will become more ferocious as well…
Once the game has been completed, there are two further missions to complete. You can also colour in your favourite characters.
- One double-sided game board
- One zombie die
- Four hero tokens
- Eight zombie tokens
- Four lock tokens
- Eight plastic standees
- 13 sealed evolution envelopes